|Stab 4: Knife of Doom|
Stab 4: Knife of Doom film poster
"You Can't Kill A Mask"
|Directed by||Fred Rifkin|
|Written by||Will Kennison|
|Distributed by||Sunrise Studios|
|Preceded by||Stab 3: Hollywood Horror|
|Followed by||Stab 5: Clock of Doom|
Stab 4: Knife of Doom is the fourth installment of the fictional Stab film series. Unlike the first three films in the franchise, Knife of Doom follows a completely original story. Not much is known about the film's plot, though it serves as the first of a new Stab trilogy.
It has been three years since the last killing spree orchestrated by the infamous Ghostface killer. Now that Sidney has defeated her past, it seems Woodsboro is finally at peace, but when a freak lightning storm occurs in the town where it all began, the buried remains of Ghostface come back to life to instill fear in the hearts of a new batch of victims. Now it's up to Ashley Prescott, Sidney's long-lost daughter to put an end to the madness once and for all.
- In Scream 4, Jenny Randall stated that this is the first movie that does not follow Sidney Prescott's life due to her almost suing Sunrise Studios.
- This is the first Stab film not based on true events.
- Stab 4 is also called Stab 4: Fresh Blood.
- The movie poster can be seen at the Cinema Club located at Woodsboro High School in the fourth film.
- This film and/or Ghostface itself, may be a spoof of the Friday the 13th, given the plot and the way Ghostface is brought back. It could also be a spoof of Halloween, the way Ashley is added, as a replacement main character.
|Scream | 2 | 3 | 4 |TV Series | Scream (2022)|
|Stab | 2 | 3: Hollywood Horror/3: Return to Woodsboro | 4: Knife of Doom | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8|