- "It's not supposed to end like this."
- —Noah Foster[src]
Audrey's closest confidante is creative, brilliant and tech-savvy enough to be the next Steve Jobs. Lucky for him, he have a great sense of humor (a la John Cusack in his teen prime) that helps him navigate the halls of his high school.
Season 1 (10/10)
Season 2 (14/14)
- "Piper is dead. That movie is over. Roll credits. Leave the freaking theatre!"
- — Audrey to Noah Foster[src]
Throughout the first set of Lakewood murders, Noah and Audrey became "partners in crime" and they called themselves "Bi-curious and The Virgin" due to their sexual orientations and history. Noah and Audrey's friendship was one not to be messed with which showed that they really cared about each other.
As the new set of murders began again in the second season, Audrey and Noah's friendship got complicated due to Audrey's secret association with Piper Shaw, the first Lakewood Slasher in the first season. As Noah slowly uncovers her secret, they become torn apart. However, when Audrey reveals her secret to Noah, Noah forgives her and tells her than she was not a monster rather a victim of her situation. Their relationship becomes damaged when Noah records Audrey's secret on tape and its sent by an unknown user to Emma Duval. Audrey becomes angry with Noah who thinks is the one who sent the tape to Emma. Audrey then becomes suspicious of Noah's girlfriend at the time, Zoë Vaughn. Noah comes at Zoë's defends and states that it's Audrey's fault for not telling Emma sooner. As the season comes to a close, Audrey helps Noah cope after the death of Zoë.In the Halloween specials, Audrey is dragged by Noah and Gustavo Acosta to Shallow Grove Island, where yet again, are targeted by another killer.
- "The only ones who aren't afraid are the monsters."
- —Zoë Vaughn to Noah Foster[src]
- "Every issue has a twist leading to a cliff hanger. The dramatic conundrum keeps generating bloodshed. And there's always another issue...and another. Kinda like Lakewood. Killing never ends."
- —Gustavo to Noah after class[src]
Throughout the season, Gustavo confronts Noah about his points of view regarding horror movies and comic and shows him that they're other sides of every story. As the new killings start again and as Audrey's suspicions towards Stavo get worse, Noah defends Stavo against Audrey's accusations and explains that he is innocent.
In the season two finale, Noah becomes suspicious of Stavo when he mysteriously appears at the Zenith Theater, where the rest of the Lakewood Five were. After Brooke gets stabbed, they both meet at the hospital and Stavo reveals to Noah how he should have stayed at the theater for her sake.In the halloween specials, they both become best selling authors for their graphic horror novel based on the killings of Kieran Wilcox. Both of them are convinced by their editor Jeremy Blair, to go to Shallow Grove Island and they decide to bring the rest of the Lakewood four along with them. In the middle of the storm, Stavo tells Noah that his writers block is caused by lack of personal experience with being involved in a killing spree.
- Noah: "You can't do a slasher as a TV series."
- Noah: "Some guys like sports. I like serial killers. And Brandon James is my Dallas Cowboys."
- Noah: "Once the first body is found, its only a matter of time before the bloodbath commences."
- Noah: "Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. And everyone is fair game. Until there's no one left."
- Noah: "Ugh, such a lame disappointment. All this hype and then nothing. It's like everyone saying "Go see The Blair Witch Project."'
- Noah: "Noah Foster, killer of parties"
- Noah: "You go to the movies, it ends, the lights come up, and then everybody goes home feeling better"
- Noah: "Yes! Yes! Bi-curious and the Virgin officially out of retirement"
- Noah: "Well, well, if it isn't my tardy sidekick"
- Noah: "Sure, except in this school people get killed by knife-wielding maniacs every twenty years, give or take."
- Noah: "It's was an announcement, a coming out party, a classic end of act one body drop"
- Noah: "You need to update your genre references. That's a pretty outdated way of thinking."
- Noah is very similar to Randy Meeks and is also a film geek, but also as technical and uniquely charismatic as Robbie Mercer.
- He knows the ins and outs of the slasher genre and frequently compares his situations with those from horror movies.
- Brandon James is his favorite mass murderer.
- He attends George Washington High School and is best friends with Audrey Jensen.
- In Pilot, Noah reveals that he is on the shortlist for an internship with Elon Musk
- He had a romantic relationship with Riley Marra, but this was short lived due to her being murdered in Wanna Play a Game?.
- Just like his friend Audrey, his former love interest was murdered.
- He works part-time (12 hours a week) at a video game store called Nightmare Level.
- In the Pilot, the red substance on Noah's head was not blood, but paint.
- At the end of Revelations, it is shown that he took over Piper Shaw's podcast. In I Know What You Did Last Summer, he renames the podcast "The Morgue".
- In Season 2, it is shown that he has created a "Murder Wall", that is designed to connect all the dots of the murders, the murderers and the suspects in order to figure out everything about the latest killings in Lakewood.
- In Season 2, he is shown to have developed an obsession with the murders.
- He doesn't get along with his cat.
- He told Riley that his favorite movie was Terminator which he later revealed that it was a lie.
- His favorite movie is Psycho followed by Somewhere in Time.
- He wished he played an instrument, specifically the saxophone.
- He was a romantic interest of Zoë Vaughn.
- Noah is one of the members of the Lakewood Six; he is ranked third by Gustavo Acosta.
- He lost his virginity to Zoë Vaughn in The Orphanage.
- He is the fifth person in the series to get a call from the killer.
- He got stabbed and buried alive in The Vanishing by the Lakewood Slasher
- This is the first time Noah has ever been attacked.
- He had a romantic relationship with Zoë Vaughn, but this was short lived due to her being murdered in The Vanishing.
- Distraught at Zoë's death, asked the remaining members of the Lakewood Six to take down and take down his murderboard in Heavenly Creatures.
- He later changed his mind and decided to continue his murderboard at Gustavo's urging.
- His computer was hacked by the Lakewood Slasher in Heavenly Creatures.
- He is one of 4 characters to have appeared in every episode.
- He is also the only male character to have appeared in every episode.
Character Photos and Stills
|TV Series Characters|
|Lakewood Five||Emma Duval • Audrey Jensen • Brooke Maddox • Noah Foster • Miguel Acosta|
|Lakewood Residents||Maggie Duval • Gustavo Acosta • Kristin Lang • Gina McLane|
|Previous Lakewood Residents||Kieran Wilcox • Eli Hudson • Zoë Vaughn • Jake Fitzgerald • Seth Branson • Quinn Maddox • Haley Meyers • Tina Hudson • Eddie Hayes • Kevin Duval • Clark Hudson • Nina Patterson • Rachel Murray • Riley Marra • Tyler O'Neill • Will Belmont • Brandon James • Piper Shaw|
|Lakewood Slasher(s)||Piper Shaw • Kieran Wilcox • Third Killer|
|The Deadfast Club||Marcus Elliot • Kym • Liv Reynolds|
|Atlanta Residents||Sherry Elliot • Mr. Fitch • Mrs. Pell • Officer Reynolds • Hawkins • Coach Griffin • Becky|
|Previous Atlanta Residents||Beth • Jay Elliot • Deion Elliot • Tommy Jenkins • Amir Ayoub • Shane • Manny • B. Westbrook • Hook Man • Latavious • Avery Collins|
|Ghostface(s)||Beth • Jay Elliot|