Olivia is the new girl at school. As a member of the cheer squad and an honor roll student, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and an ideal life. But as she and Deion grow closer amid the murder and mayhem, it soon becomes clear that she has just as many secrets as everyone.
Season 3 (6/6)
- At the start of the season, Liv is seen being close to Avery, despite not being in a relationship with him. She calls things off with him once he starts making racist comments against Deion.
- Throughout the season, Liv and Deion grow closer and eventually hook up. By the end of the season, they get together.
- Liv is a new cheerleader for the cheerleading squad at Weaver High School.
- She is a member of The Deadfast Club.
- Liv is romantic interest of Marcus Elliot.
- In a promotional teaser, Liv is called "The New Girl".
- Deion refers to Liv as The 'IT' Girl, suggesting she is popular at school.