|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||August 18, 2015|
|Written by|| Erin Maher |
|Directed by||Rodman Flender|
| < previous|
In The Trenches
| next >|
Emma is shaken by another death and uncovers a secret from the past.
- Willa Fitzgerald as Emma Duval
- Bex Taylor-Klaus as Audrey Jensen
- John Karna as Noah Foster
- Amadeus Serafini as Kieran Wilcox
- Connor Weil as Will Belmont (Hallucination)
- Carlson Young as Brooke Maddox
- Jason Wiles as Sheriff Clark Hudson
- Tracy Middendorf as Maggie Duval
- Bryan Batt as Quinn Maddox
- Amelia Rose Blaire as Piper Shaw
- Bobby Campo as Seth Branson
- Tom Maden as Jake Fitzgerald
- Tom Everett Scott as Kevin Duval (Hallucination/Flashback)
- Mike Vaughn as Killer (Voice)
- Olivia Finley (Fate Confirmed)
- This episode was watched live by 0.65 million viewers.
- Emma's dad, Kevin Duval is introduced into this episode via a hallucination.
- He marked his real appearance in Psycho.
- Emma Duval had a mental breakdown over Will's death.
- She displayed symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, trauma-induced insomnia as well as psychotic hallucinations throughout the episode.
- As a result, she was admitted to the hospital for a brief period of time.
- It's revealed that Seth Branson's real name was Seth Palmer. He used to work at a small liberal arts college in 2013 where he had an affair with an 18-year old girl who later turned up dead. He disappeared and changed his last name.
- This reflects on how he is in a relationship with Brooke Maddox.
- It's revealed that Quinn Maddox's wife, Monica, had an affair with a guy. Quinn found him dead in the bathroom and hid his body to save her.
- It is revealed that Maggie and Brandon James had sex after Maggie caught Kevin cheating on her with one of her friends. This resulted in Maggie becoming pregnant with Brandon James' baby, leading her to give up her first born for adoption since she was only sixteen and could not support a baby.
- At the hospital, where Jake was still unconscious, Noah confessed that he really did write "Doosh" on the side of his car in Hello, Emma.
- This episode is the last episode feature starring cast member Connor Weil (Will Belmont) due to his death in the previous episode.
- Hoodlem – “Through”
Plays over the previously on recap.
- Atella – “The Monster”
A cleaned up Emma is questioned by Sheriff Hudson at the police station.
- REMMI – “Capable”
Emma and Kieran talk about losing people. Piper’s voice over montage with people walking around Lakewood. Students pass Will’s locker.
- Huntar – “Love I Know”
Emma spills at The Grindhouse and Piper helps her clean up.
- In Waves – “Your Favorite Storm”
Man in a hat and coat watches Emma clean at The Grindhouse. Music starts and Emma sees bloody Will holding Riley’s keychain.
- Rose Quartz – “Leaving Now”
Audrey and Noah arrange model robots and talk Mr. Branson theories at Nightmare Level Comics.
- Jill Andrews – “No One”
We see two figures removing clothes behind the velvet curtain on the stage of the high school auditorium.