Amir Ayoub is a good kid with strict parents who demand he stay away from the ladies and ultimately work in the family business. But Amir wants to someday make music -- a dream he has to hide. Until, that is, he becomes the target of a killer. Facing a gruesome end courtesy of a guy in a mask makes Amir realize he may want to chase his dreams — if he survives.
Season 3 (5/6)
- Throughout the season, Amir starts to get close to Beth, eventually getting with her before his death.
- His relationship with Beth is similar to Kirby Reed and Charlie Walker's relationship in Scream 4.
- Amir's overall character and loyalty to his friends shares similarities to Dewey Riley, as well as Kirby Reed, Tyson Fox, Cotton Weary, and Hallie McDaniel from the films
Ghostface stabs a bone saw through an elevator door, piercing Amir through the chest. Ghostface started the elevator, causing the bone saw to slice through his entire torso/stomach.
- Amir is a high school student at Weaver High School.
- It's revealed that Amir texted Deion's name to the killer to save himself and Beth. This is a reference to the game of live or die Ghostface has played throughout the Scream movies
- Thus, his death pays homage to the original death of Casey Becker from the first Scream film
- Amir's death by impalement and gutted by a large weapons pays homage to the deaths of Will Belmont, Jake Fitzgerald, and Quinn Maddox from Season 1 and 2
- In a promotional teaser, Amir is called 'The Good Guy'.￼
- He is a member of The Deadfast Club.