Amir Ayoub is a good kid with strict parents who demand he stay away from the ladies and ultimately work in the family business. But Amir wants to someday make music -- a dream he has to hide. Until, that is, he becomes the target of a killer. Facing a gruesome end courtesy of a guy in a mask makes Amir realize he may want to chase his dreams — if he survives.
Season 3 (5/6)
- Throughout the season, Amir starts to get close to Beth, eventually getting with her before his death.
- His friendship with Marcus Elliot was similar to that of Hallie and Sidney Prescott in Scream 2 , as well as to Emma and Riley in Season 1.
- His relationship with Beth is similar to Kirby Reed and Charlie Walker's relationship in Scream 4.
- Amir's overall character and loyalty to his friends shares similarities to Dewey Riley, as well as Kirby Reed, Tyson Fox, Cotton Weary, Robbie Mercer, and Hallie McDaniel from the film franchise as well as Noah Foster, Audrey Jensen, Zoë Vaughn, Gustavo Acosta, Riley Marra, and Emma Duval from the TV series.
Ghostface stabs a bone saw through an elevator door, piercing Amir through the chest. Ghostface started the elevator, causing the bone saw to slice through his entire torso/stomach.
- Amir is a high school student at Weaver High School.
- He is the seventh male victim (eighth, if counting Deion Elliot, who wasn't killed by Ghostface) and seventh victim of Ghostface overall in Season 3.
- It's revealed that Amir texted Deion's name to the killer to save himself and Beth. This is a reference to the game of live or die Ghostface has played throughout the Scream franchise.
- Thus, his death pays homage to the original death of Casey Becker from the first Scream film, especially the scene when revealing who their killers are, respectively.
- Amir's death by impalement and gutted by a large weapons pays homage to the deaths of Will Belmont, Jake Fitzgerald, and Quinn Maddox from Season 1 and 2, as well as Avery Collins in this season
- Amir having his name with the first same letter as his last name is referenced with characters such as Cici Cooper, Steven Stone, and Jennifer Jolie in the film franchise (ironically, these characters were also victims of Ghostface).
- His death by gutting also pays homage to Steven Orth from Scream and Olivia Morris from Scream 4, respectively.
- In a promotional teaser, Amir is called 'The Good Guy'.
Character Photos and Stills
|TV Series Characters|
|Lakewood Five||Emma Duval • Audrey Jensen • Brooke Maddox • Noah Foster|
|Lakewood Residents||Maggie Duval • Miguel Acosta • Gustavo Acosta • Kristin Lang • Gina McLane|
|Previous Lakewood Residents||Kieran Wilcox • Eli Hudson • Zoë Vaughn • Jake Fitzgerald • Seth Branson • Quinn Maddox • Haley Meyers • Tina Hudson • Eddie Hayes • Kevin Duval • Clark Hudson • Nina Patterson • Rachel Murray • Riley Marra • Tyler O'Neill • Will Belmont • Brandon James • Piper Shaw|
|Lakewood Slasher(s)||Piper Shaw • Kieran Wilcox • Third Killer|
|The Deadfast Club||Marcus Elliot • Kym • Liv Reynolds|
|Atlanta Residents||Sherry Elliot • Mr. Fitch • Mrs. Pell • Officer Reynolds • Hawkins • Coach Griffin • Becky|
|Previous Atlanta Residents||Beth • Jamal Elliot • Deion Elliot • Tommy Jenkins • Amir Ayoub • Shane • Manny • B. Westbrook • Hook Man • Latavious • Avery Collins|
|Ghostface(s)||Beth • Jamal Elliot|