|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||July 21, 2015|
|Written by|| Erin Maher |
|Directed by||Brian Dannelly|
| < previous|
Wanna Play a Game?
| next >|
Emma gets a mysterious message which leads her, Audrey and Noah in search of answers in an abandoned hospital where they soon discover the killer's lair and find themselves with more questions.
- Willa Fitzgerald as Emma Duval
- Bex Taylor-Klaus as Audrey Jensen
- John Karna as Noah Foster
- Connor Weil as Will Belmont
- Carlson Young as Brooke Maddox
- Jason Wiles as Sheriff Clark Hudson
- Tracy Middendorf as Maggie Duval
- Amelia Rose Blaire as Piper Shaw
- Tom Maden as Jake Fitzgerald
- Bryan Batt as Quinn Maddox
- Anthony Hill as Mike Newsome
- Max Lloyd-Jones as Tyler O'Neill (Corpse, uncredited)
- This is the first episode to not have a death scene.
- Audrey used the voice changer in this episode on camera. She used the device to demonstrate to Emma that anyone is capable of modifying their voice with a phone app.
- In the episode, Noah made a reference to the television series Pretty Little Liars in his conversation to Audrey and Emma at the abandoned hospital.
- Marked the first time Kieran Wilcox and Seth Branson did not appear in this episode.
- The rest of Brandon James victims were revealed in the episode.
- Starring cast member Amadeus Serafini (Kieran Wilcox) is not credited and he does not appear in this episode.
- The episode was watched live by 0.80 million viewers.
- MS MR – “All The Things Lost”
Piper’s podcast plays. Emma and Brooke comfort each other. Audrey tries to comfort Noah who hasn’t changed his clothes from the previous night.
- French For Rabbits – “Gone Gone Gone”
Will checks on Emma at The Grindhouse. Emma gets a call from Brooke.
- Avec Sans – “When You Go”
Emma talks to Piper at The Grindhouse. Piper tells Emma the sheriff might not be the only scapegoat in the case.
- The Pass – “The Future”
Audrey tries to stop Noah from drinking at work. Emma brings them the yearbook and shows them the clue.
- Phoebe Ryan – “Mine”
Maddox tries to talk to Brooke and give her a gift from her mother. He gets a disturbing text and Brooke walks off.
- Liz Longley – “Rescue My Heart”
Brooke is comforted by Jake at the lake.
- MYZICA – “Wait Just a Minute”
Emma talks to Piper at The Grindhouse and tells her she should stay in town.